Lake Winnipesaukee Cruise, August 24
Depart from the Melican Middle School on your luxury Silver Fox Motor Coach. There's no better way to enjoy the beautiful, warm seasonal climate than a trip to New Hampshire's beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Sailing from Weirs Beach, you’ll delight in the beautiful vistas of the White Mountains from the decks of the 230-foot M/S Mount Washington as you cruise the famous Lake. You’ll enjoy a relaxing, splendid day as your Captain sails from port to port.
- Comfortable deck chairs are available for your use on this scenic tour.
- Your narrated cruise of this immense Lake also includes a delicious, full course buffet luncheon, which will feature a variety of hot and cold entrées, salads, beverage, and dessert.
- After your delightful cruise, you’ll visit the Moulton Farm Market, where farm-fresh vegetables, cakes, pies, and more are available for purchase.
- Your arrival time home will be approximately 5:30 PM, after a wonderful day in the natural beauty of New Hampshire and the White Mountains.