Foxwoods and Captain Jack's Lobster Bake
Take a trip with Fox Tours and Northborough Recreation! You’ll travel south today into Rhode Island and head towards Narragansett Bay and Captain Jack’s Restaurant in Wakefield, where you will enjoy a delicious lobster clamback. After this feast, you’ll continue to Foxwoods Resort Casino, the internationally recognized gaming destination. Non-residents welcome.
- 9:00AM- Depart from the Melican Middle School onboard your luxury CD/DVD/WiFi Silver Fox Coach. Of the many ways to experience Rhode Island, what better manner than a delicious Lobster Clambake. You’ll travel south today into Rhode Island and head towards Narragansett Bay and Captain Jack’s Restaurant in Wakefield, menu shown below.
- After this feast, you’ll continue to Foxwoods Resort Casino, the internationally recognized gaming destination. With its six beautiful casinos, Foxwoods offers more than 6,400 slot machines, 350 table games, and the world's largest bingo hall. Keno lovers can play the ever-popular Keno throughout the property, as well as in a comfortable Keno lounge.
- You’ll depart for home, arriving back in Northborough this evening after a wonderful day in Rhode Island and Connecticut.
- Tour Includes: Capt. Jack’s Lobster Bake; Foxwoods Resort Casino Bonus: Festival Buffet Coupon or $10.00 Food Voucher & $10.00 Casino Slot Play; Luxury Silver Fox CD/DVD/WiFi Motor Coach
- Cup of Clam Chowder and Three Clam Cakes
- Shrimp Cocktail w/ Three Shrimp
- Choice of: 1 ¼ Whole Boiled Lobster …or… Prime Rib of Beef (choose one entrée selection at registration)
- Fresh Vegetable
- Apple Crisp with Ice Cream
- Rolls, Butter, & Beverage