Robotics classes with Play-Well TEKnologies.
Robotics Using LEGO WeDo®
- Build and program robots in this introductory Robotics class using the LEGO WeDo® system. Learn basic programming skills, simple engineering concepts, and the names of robot components. Work in small groups to complete several projects using tilt and motion sensors. This is a great way to prepare young Robotics enthusiasts for our more advanced Robotics programs.
- Saturday morning class for grades 1-3.
Jedi Robotics Using LEGO® WeDo®, Feb Vacation
- Build and program robots inspired by a galaxy far, far away using the LEGO® WeDo® system! Lift an X-Wing from Dagobah swamp, program a droid-sorting factory, and land an Imperial Shuttle using motion sensors. In small groups, learn basic programming, engineering, and robotics concepts in a fun Jedi-themed environment.
- February Vacation program for Grades 1-3
JEDI ROBOTICS USING LEGO® NXT, Feb Vacation
- These ARE the droids you’re looking for! Build and program robots inspired by a galaxy far, far away using the LEGO® Mindstorms system. Navigate a minefield, target shield generators, and even respond to the Force using Play-Well’s full array of sensors and servos. Learn about mechanical and software design, loops, conditional statements, problem solving, and teamwork skills. Work in small groups to solve problems in this open-ended Jedi-themed environment.
- February Vacation Program for Grades 4-6