This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Come join the Northborough Recreation Department and have some fun playing soccer with your friends. Teams will be formed at the beginning of the season and coached by volunteer parents.
- Every Sunday, the teams will practice for 30 minutes, and then play a game for the remaining 30 minutes.
- Practices will stress on soccer fundamentals for beginners and install confidence in the kids to compete.
- The goal of this program is to expose the kids to their first organized sport and encourage them to run, kick and laugh in a team environment.
- Coached by Jack Wong.
- This program will not run in heavy rain or threat of thunder/lightning.
- Cancellation will be sent via email blast.
Additional Forms and Files: