NEW! A special Kids' Night Out program created to include kids younger than our typical grade school aged program!
- This program was created so that kids younger than Kindergarten can participate in our famous Kids Night Out program. We widened the age group so that siblings can come and be dropped off together.
- This is a drop off program designed to keep your kids entertained while you, the parents, can have 4 hours to yourself to get things done or just have some precious alone time!
- Your kids will play games in the gym, arts/craft projects in the Rec center and play on the playground. A pizza dinner will be served around 5:30pm.
- $40/first child, $5/siblings.
- We can only take a maximum number of 20 kids so sign up now to hold your spot.
- Potty trained or working on it please!
- Beth McShane will be the lead instructor for our April 29 LKNO, after that, she is working full time at our Summer Rec Dept.
- Emily Ellis will be running the summer LKNO events in Beth's place. Emily works in the field of education in the Grafton public school system.
- Other staff working will include birthday party staff and rec camp counselors.