Field hockey programs for Summer.
Developmental Clinic, Fall (gr 5-9)
- This developmental level clinic is designed for girls entering 5-9 grades and is intended to instruct girls that have previously been introduced to the sport of field hockey or are looking for their first exposure to the sport.
- This clinic will teach stick skills, passing and hitting, and elimination skills.
- Participants should bring a mouth guard, shin pads and a stick.
- Run by Dan Welty, ARHS Field Hockey Coach.
Pre-Season Clinic, Summer (Gr 9-12)
- This pre-season clinic will help develop high school players for tryouts and get a jump on the fall field hockey season.
- The clinic will review the fundamentals of push passing, elimination skills, hitting, tackling and goal shooting.
- Each 2 hour session will consist of 90 minutes of skills and 30 minutes of scrimmaging.
- This clinic is for field players and goalies.
- Equipment needed includes: stick, shin guards, mouth guard, goggles, cleats or sneakers, and water/snack.
- Instructor TBA.