This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Field hockey programs for Summer.
Pre-Season Clinic, Summer (Gr 9-12)
- This pre-season clinic will help develop high school players for tryouts and get a jump on the fall field hockey season.
- The clinic will review the fundamentals of push passing, elimination skills, hitting, tackling and goal shooting.
- Each 2 hour session will consist of 90 minutes of skills and 30 minutes of scrimmaging.
- This clinic is for field players and goalies.
- Equipment needed includes: stick, shin guards, mouth guard, goggles, cleats or sneakers, and water/snack.
- Instructor TBA.