Lake Chauncy is a great place to enjoy a picnic, build sand castles, throw a frisbee, or take a dip! This is a hidden gem of Westborough and is only allowed to residents of Westborough and Northborough.
2018 Season Dates
- Weekends only to start: June 2/3, June 9/10
- As of June 16, open daily Monday-Friday 11am-6pm
- Beach closes for the season on August 12.
- Playground area with swings and see-saws (pictured above)
- Picnic Tables
- Restrooms/changing facilities for men and women
- Roped off swimming area
- Handicap accessible with designated parking, rest room facilities and paved walkways to and from the water.
- No inflatables of any kind, including water wings.
- From Rt 9 and Lyman St intersection, follow Lyman Street northerly towards Northboro.
- Parking for 75 vehicles is 300 yards up on right, beach is across the street on left.
Beach Pass Info
- Passes can be bought online or in the Rec Office, until May 30
- After the beach opens, passes will be sold at the beach (cash or check).
- Always bring your pass with you and present to gate attendant.
- Northboro RESIDENTS ONLY (Westboro residents: contact your Rec Dept at 366-3066)
- No watercraft, motorized or not, is allowed to enter the water or dock/ unload on or next to the beachfront EVER.
- The Boat Access is located off Chauncy Street.
- All personal watercraft such as jet skis, skidoos, etc are now banned from the lake (effective 2008).