Lake Chauncy is a great place to enjoy a picnic, build sand castles, throw a frisbee, or take a dip! This is a hidden gem of Westborough and is only allowed to residents of Westborough and Northborough.
- Playground area with swings and see-saws (pictured above)
- Picnic Tables
- Restrooms/changing facilities for men and women
- Roped off swimming area
- Handicap accessible with designated parking, rest room facilities and paved walkways to and from the water.
- No inflatables of any kind, including water wings.
- From Rt 9 and Lyman St intersection, follow Lyman Street northerly towards Northboro.
- Parking for 75 vehicles is 300 yards up on right, beach is across the street on left.
Beach Pass Info
- Passes can be bought online or in the Rec Office, until the week before the beach opens. After the beach opens, passes will be sold at the beach (cash or check).
- Always bring your pass with you and present to gate attendant.
- Northboro RESIDENTS ONLY (Westboro residents: contact your Rec Dept at 366-3066)
- No watercraft, motorized or not, is allowed to enter the water or dock/ unload on or next to the beachfront EVER.
- The Boat Access is located off Chauncy Street.
- All personal watercraft such as jet skis, skidoos, etc are now banned from the lake (effective 2008).
2019 Hours and Fees
The beach will open Sunday, June 9, weekends only until June 22, then every day until early August, 11am-6pm.
Family passes are $80, individual passes are $35.