Gloucester Lobster Cruise (Summer)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Depart this morning from Melican Middle School on board your luxury Silver Fox coach for the scenic Massachusetts North Shore.
- You’ll arrive in Gloucester this morning and board the new and luxurious Beauport Princess Cruise Ship for a delicious buffet and cruise.
- During the course of the 2 1/2 hour cruise, your Captain will provide narration about the sights you will be seeing while you enjoy a bountiful clam bake. (See menu below.)
- Jazz music will be playing for your enjoyment, and you can walk out onto the outside deck if you wish for a salty sea breeze.
- Your cruise will return to the dock at 2:00 PM and then you’ll travel over to nearby Rockport, a most scenic and quaint town, for shopping and sightseeing.
- What a delightful day on the Massachusetts North Shore!
- New England Clam Bake (subject to change): New England Clam Chowder, Cole Slaw with Homemade Dressing, Saint Joseph’s Bread of the Fishermen, Steamed Lobster and BBQ Chicken (Vegetarian Option is available), Red Bliss Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Chocolate Mousse