This soccer program is for children with physical and intellectual disabilities. Open to non-residents too!
- Children with disabilities are invited to join this program, non-residents welcome
- Kids will spend the 6 weeks learning the game and having fun in a non-competitive environment
- Volunteer buddies will be on hand to help
- Coaches include Jim Furlong, Claudia Farrell and Sean Durkin
- No fee due to the generosity of The Fydrich Foundation!
- Buddies/volunteers are needed for this program at a 1:1 ratio.
- Register here to sign your child up as a buddy.
- We ask that buddies commit to coming to each practice.
- We rely heavily on email for communication for this program so please make your sure the household account info is accurate.
- Volunteers will be helping to teach players the sport. Volunteers must possess a lot of patience. No prior experience is necessary.