Tennis Lessons at Westboro Swim & Tennis
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
In these six-week sessions, come learn the basics of tennis or enhance the skills you already possess. All lessons will take place on indoor courts. Equipment is available upon request. Space is limited so be sure to sign up early!
Skill Levels & Times
- Beginners, 5:30pm-6:30pm: You will work on developing basic form, stroke mechanics and footwork. Some mini-tennis rallying at a slow pace will also be included. No prior experience is necessary. Must be at least 7 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Advanced Beginners, 6:30pm-7:30pm: Advanced Beginners will develop more consistency on shots, power and directional intent. Students in this class should have a prior understanding of how to sustain a rally of slow to moderate pace from the baseline. This class will practice basic singles and doubles positioning and will learn to play a game. Must be at least 9 years old by September 1, 2018.
- Run by Westboro Tennis & Swim Club.
- Each player must check in at the front desk each week before going to the courts.
- Class participants can only use the courts during their lesson.
- Loaner racquets are available to class participants only.
- Participants should come dressed in comfortable clothing and sneakers
- Parents, please stay off of the courts during the lesson. .