This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Have your child learn the basic skills and rules of T-Ball in a fun, everyone wins atmosphere. All kids will be on teams coached by parents from the community. Please have your child bring a glove labeled with the child’s name. Foam bats will be supplied. T-shirts are included and will be provided on the first day of the program! Registration begins Tuesday, May 2 at 9am.
More About This Program
- Northborough Rec's Summer T-Ball League is ALL ABOUT FUN.
- This is a 6 week long summer program that takes place at Ellsworth-McAfee Park. One rain date will be added as necessary.
- This program is coached by parents from the community with the help of Northborough Rec staff.
- Each week, kids will spend the first half hour of the program with their team learning and practicing new skills. The next half hour will be spent playing against another team, either 'home' at their spot on the field, or 'away'...a couple feet away at the rival team's turf.
- Team shirts will be provided on the first night. Kids should wear their shirt each week. We recommend sneakers and bug spray, and maybe a hat.
- This program will not run if there is the threat of thunder or lighting.
- Weather announcements will not be made until 6pm. We only have one make up date so we want to be sure!
- Announcements will be made on the front page of our web site; sent through email blast; and, if time allows, posted on our voice mail.
- This program will run in heat. Please be prepared.
Coaches & Team Colors
- Team 1: Eric Dorval & Dana Labb, LIME
- Team 2: Gregory Achenbach & Chris Marzilli, YELLOW
- Team 3: Shawn Hooper & Steve Fortier, ROYAL
- Team 4: Melvin Chan & Ariel Konover, RED
- Team 5: Kristin Tietjen & Sue Heilman, LIGHT BLUE
- Team 6: Joe Duquette & Jean Matos, FOREST
Additional Forms and Files: